Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Risk-y Update

Yes, we are still playing the same game with the same players! How boring, right? Well, to ease the monotony, here's a sneak peek behind the scenes!


5 comments:

  1. yeah, as you can guess, the girl with the bandanna closest to the camera is blabbermouth me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh! I know how to say "blabbermouth" in German! It's "Blappermaul"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Okay..... is that my sister?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get a video on to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you go to write a new post, click on the button on the top with the fonts and colors that looks (sort of) like a strip of movie film. It lets you connect to YouTube or to a file on your computer to find videos. Or, under "gadgets", use the video gadget. (I haven't figured out how to use it, but you might!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.