Thursday, May 27, 2010

Coming Soon

This Monday, the Maiones, the Polks, and my family and I went to the State House and took many pleasant pictures - which are coming soon to photo albums near you. Stay tuned for pictures of Anaja clinging to the sides of the trolley for dear life, Kerrin and Rebekah fighting over a backpack, and Heather playing janitor. Lots of fun to see and laugh at and be thankful about. Why be thankful, you ask? Because the blackmail picture is not of you, of course. This is a very good reason... if you think otherwise, then please, by all means, give me a good one of you and I shall gleefully post it while singing, "Happy Birthday to You". Sorry - I'm getting a little weird. But that is beside the point. On the highway of life, bring blackmail pictures. (Jah, I stole James' quote... I find it quite amusing. When things get boring on the highway of life, start quoting.)

17 comments:

  1. I have a feeling Heather isn't gonna like this post. You look very cool, Mr. Lewin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he found that particularly comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a matter of fact, she just saw it, after I showed it to her, and she said she was going to hurt you. So I would hide if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats,sarah!its fri. and heather hasent hurt you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like cool kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sarah!How nice of you to let them see the real me.*the look* Well alas, all great things must come to an end. At least you hav'nt seen the picture of Sarah prancing about in a....
    Oh, forget it. Your sins are forgiven. Pictures included.
    TATA

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, I know, I'm a nice person when I want to be.

    You dare not show anyone the pictures of me wearing that cherry filling lipstick!

    And by the way, HM, I am very proud of you for commenting. You haven't done that in a LONG time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you mean the ones we posted on you tube, ah don't worry its only got like 10,000 hits. Nothing horrible, trust me, you may become famouse like that.
    By the way, Danny said he liked that color lipstick on you, it fits your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ker-r-rin! You're so me-e-ean to me-e-e!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (sobbing uncontrollably)Is my personality that fake?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather(janitor)Monday, May 31, 2010

    You should change your picture to that smakin' red lipstickin' picture! Amazing.
    I have so commented lately!
    Besides those pictures are a death sentence for someone I know. (butter knife in hand)
    Kiddin' ya!
    Sarah- your not alone, I to wore such wonder-bar bright cherry lippity stick.
    TATA

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAM the JanitorMonday, May 31, 2010

    Mistakes in my typing is for good reason.
    Janitors speak a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEK! Whose death sentence? You're getting a little out of hand, I daresay.

    And you'd best not spread the work too far about that lipstick - even if you are as weird as me, my humiliation can only go so far.

    Poor little Janitor Man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well...I was a witness, and I think I can intervene and say that I could spread the word about BOTH of you if I really wanted.

    By the way, Hesther, you commented on my blog!! Congratulations - that's a rare happening. Mark this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS - I am sorry I spelled your name wrong, but you know, janitors might have a bad influence on me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.