I thought you were changing your background. Are you? Or are you telling me that to make me be quiet? WEll, If your hoping I'll be quiet, your in bad luck! I just ran out of that! Sorry.:( Hope to see you Wednesday. I'm going to tell my mom what you said after I get the phone. TATA
Let me tink about dat..... Nope.can't say I did. but,sarah,if ya ever get your 'ands on dat moving picture,I'd be gurtly 'appy to watch it with ya,with a P.G. Rating,of course.
who's rebecca mckinsey?she somone you know?
ReplyDeleteYes, she's the Robsons' friend from Virginia who keeps coming down to RI.
ReplyDeleteDidn't you meet her at the Robson's costume party in March?
ReplyDeleteI thought you were changing your background. Are you? Or are you telling me that to make me be quiet? WEll, If your hoping I'll be quiet, your in bad luck! I just ran out of that! Sorry.:( Hope to see you Wednesday. I'm going to tell my mom what you said after I get the phone. TATA
ReplyDeleteLet me tink about dat..... Nope.can't say I did. but,sarah,if ya ever get your 'ands on dat moving picture,I'd be gurtly 'appy to watch it with ya,with a P.G. Rating,of course.
ReplyDeleteGurtly 'appy, eh? Well, den we'll jist hav ta do dat summ day!
ReplyDelete