Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Second Day of Spring!

Ha, technically today is the second day of spring. But... well, to look outside you'd never guess! What with that warm spell we had last week I thought we had seen the end of snow. Apparently not, though - my piano student even cancelled because of today's snow-shower! (But then... who am I to complain about a day off?! *smile*) Well, it's pretty anyway...

4 comments:

  1. And YESTERDAY (the first day of spring) we had the teen study at our house. Go check the photo album for a few pictures taken by the wonderful photographers I hired (namely, Anaja, Nora, and Hannah), or click on the picture on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. Wonderful today... Ha it was sooooo cold! I had the snow and rain dripping off my face! Did you go out in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in school when it started to snow again, and as I saw it my countenance fell. :p
    I think we can mostly agree that we've had enough snow this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only went out in it once this time, Miss Hevah! Well... if you call sticking my face out the door "going out in it"!

    Haha, sorry to hear about your countenance, brother! I have to agree, though; I wouldn't complain if the weather was a bit more inclined to spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.