Last Wednesday (April 6) was my spiritual birthday. I can hardly believe it's already been two years since my baptism...
It's been a long two years. There've been plenty of changes... some for the better, and some where I struggled to remember that "all things work together for good to them that love God." But all things considered, I wouldn't trade these past few years for anything.
There have been difficulties. But remembering James 1:2 has helped me pull through. It's not always easy to "count it all joy" when the going is tough. When the rain is falling ever so hard.
But these trials have helped me grow. And mingled with the hard times are the priceless, amazing memories that mean all the world to me. God has been so good to me.
Thank you to the brethren and friends who have helped me persevere through the trials, and rejoiced with me when there was cause for joy. You are so precious to me, each and every one. May God bless you.
Congratulations on your second anniversarry. (ooh, I do hope I spelled it right.) Anyway, may you continue to serve and love Him till your third year, too. It does get hard, but hey, if it were easy then everyone wouldn't need a counseler at school! And seeing you're homeschooled it makes Him the counseler. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHa, thank you. I like this Counselor far better than anything they have to offer in public schools, for certain sure!
ReplyDelete"There have been difficulties. But remembering James 1:2 has helped me pull through. It's not always easy to "count it all joy" when the going is tough."
ReplyDeleteHere's a hearty agreement with Anonymous... thank you for reminding me of my own words - I forget them all too easily!
ReplyDelete