Saturday, May 7, 2011

Costume Party Pictures


I'm still sorting through pictures from last night's costume party, but I'll post them as soon as I can. If anybody has some good ones they'd be willing to share, I'd love to have them! Stay tuned for some videos too... I have nearly the entire game of Musical Chairs recorded... as well as two rounds of Blind Man's Bluff!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm headed over to the photo album to post some pictures now. Denki, Nora, for the pictures! You had some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of them are up... it took a long time to "name" everybody! I'll keep workin' on the rest... hopefully they'll be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellente!! I just looked through them... it looked exciting for sure. Denki for putting them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.