Friday, February 5, 2010
World Conquest: A Risk-y Update
Okay, everyone, the present Risk game included Katy Reeves, Bekah Sutherland, Nicholas Parenteau, Michael Reeves, and myself. I was "wiped out" last Friday, but the rest are still battling furiously for world control. It is doubtful if N.P. will last through the night, but we shall see. His part was taken over by Benjamin Reeves when they left the study early. I will record the countries and players still alive tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.
Is it really any surprise that I was killed off first? In a recent game I was the third one to go. I was so proud of myself! Winning a game...well, I'll think about that later. Right now my goal has been just to see how long I could last.(Which isn't very long.)
ReplyDeleteyou did better than I did last game...I was first! By the way, I think I might go out before N.P., ma'am.
ReplyDeleteAnd here we are, over a week past, and all of us are still alive! As I would say...FIGURES!
ReplyDeleteA note: they are all still alive because they've hardly played since last week. I'm attempting to post an "Interview with Mr. Elliot: My View of the World" edition. I just need to figure out how to decode the video gadget...easier said than done... :)
ReplyDelete