You may already have seen the new page below my title. It's called "Book of the Day". This is a page where each day I will try to review a new book that I have read. Feel free to check it out!
Not necessarily - why, just this Sunday I sat next to you! You see, every Sunday, when Mr. Jim teaches, Melissa sits on the end. Every Thursday, when Dad teaches, I sit on the end. We trade off. So! No copying anyway. Remember, my Dad used to be a principal! *wink*
do a book I know, please!
ReplyDeletePS - how do you get the pictures?
I get the pictures off of Goodreads - and I did have a book you know...yesterday.
ReplyDeleteThat's neat.
ReplyDeleteSarah, how did you get the links at the top of your page, you know like "home", "picture album", "recipe box" and so on?
ReplyDeleteI added individual pages... when you go to post, go to the tab "page layout". Then you can click on a "new page", and call it whatever you like.
ReplyDeleteAKA confusing.
ReplyDeleteOh, okay, do you mind if I copy you?
ReplyDeleteNot a bit - copy away! (Just not in Bible class, denki.)
ReplyDeleteWell, Noie, I see you figured it out. It looks wonderful-goot.
ReplyDeleteThanks, by the way, why can't I copy you in class?
ReplyDeletep.s. Melissa normally sits next to you.
Not necessarily - why, just this Sunday I sat next to you! You see, every Sunday, when Mr. Jim teaches, Melissa sits on the end. Every Thursday, when Dad teaches, I sit on the end. We trade off. So! No copying anyway. Remember, my Dad used to be a principal! *wink*
ReplyDeleteand is a teacher now!*Double wink*
ReplyDeleteUm......... okay?
ReplyDelete