Okay, all you people out there! If you aren't commenting, you are without excuse. Now I have changed my blog settings so that anyone can comment. But you don't have to be anonymous! When you choose your profile, click on NAME/URL. It will let you type in your name (don't worry about the URL) and then it will appear as "Sarah Sutherland says..." or "John Doe says..." Anyway, it looks neater and is less work than typing in your name every comment. Hope it helps! Let me know if this works or not.
So, this is how it works. (Yeah, this is Sarah playing around.)
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool...I mean really cool...this is great!!! Yeah, this is Bekah playing around.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have nothing better to do huh?
ReplyDeleteGet some of those dishes done.
Sarah, I expect more of you!!!
Bad girls! So thats what you do while at home. I should have know better. Heres my favorite quote, "Garbonzo Beans are my favorite food." Thanks to someone named Rose I beleive.
ReplyDeleteYou mispelled Garbanzo and believe Heather.
ReplyDeleteJust thought I should point that out.
Also I would like to meet this John Doe. Is it short for Jonathan?
ReplyDeleteWell sorry, i was in a rush. Huh!
ReplyDeleteUnbeknownst to me Sarah, my mom had bought some of the Love comes Softly series of movies last year! *sob* Have you watched all of these?
ReplyDeleteLove Comes Softly (duh I know you've watched this one)
Loves Enduring Promise
Loves Long Journey
Even if you haven't we will have to watch them with you. *wink*
Ha thats what you get for letting me comment!
Sorry I have another comment to make.
ReplyDeleteSarah I am ashamed as to some of the things you wrote in your picture album at the end!
FEMININE MYSTIQUE!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah Sutherland!!!!
Other people do look as this blog!!!
Have some self-control!
Self-control? What's that?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I've watched all of the above except for Love's Long Journey.
And no one else will have any clue what we mean when we do mention things such as feminine mystique...so therefore it is not so shocking. Que lastimon, lo siento.
ReplyDeleteHey, you two, you can comment on my blog now...so go on, what are you waiting for? Not me...or are you?
ReplyDeleteQuotes concerning Garbonzo beans
ReplyDeleteAre more attractive than they seem.
I welcome them; come one, come all;
Welcome to my firefly ball.
(Run with 'um, dance with 'um...jah, you know.)
You're strange.
ReplyDeleteSarah seems strange, but Bekah is barely normal.
ReplyDeleteOW...the bus hurts, Kerrin + Heather! Help me, here!
ReplyDeleteYou are alone. Que tragico.
ReplyDeletethanks. You're so kind. Que lastima.
ReplyDeleteOh, say, Kerrin, on Netflix I have all of them in our queue - the Love Comes Softly series, that is. Necessitamos mirar con ustedes, no es verdad?
ReplyDeleteSarah should call Saturday, so says Heather. I am one-hundred-percent-amen sure about that. You two better stop argueing before the police get involved! Don't be bored bring your bike next week. If Mothers says so. Rosa.
ReplyDeleteSarah, you know I can't read Spanish, that is unfair, the next time you come I am going to sign about you in ASL right in front of you. If you are going to write in Spanish then translate it for us poor illiterate folk.
ReplyDeleteI got your letters today (yes you too Rebekah), and I am shocked you only took the time to write one letter while your dutiful sister wrote one to each of us!!!
Personally I feel Feminine Mystique is meant to be a mystique and not shared in public!! If you don't mind.
How are you enjoying your book Sarah?!
I have finished the next, you will scream when you read it.:)
Kerrin, Kerrin. You have the Spanish translator-calculator thingie. Use it - the possibilities are endless!
ReplyDeleteJah, I finished the book. It was quite...odd...peculiar...strange.
You guys are weird! When do you yell "youngdadoodle"? Just askin.
ReplyDeleteMy guess would be you said "It is necessary that we watch it with you, right?"
ReplyDeleteSarah I don't think you are spelling everything correctly, I checked 3 different translators and none of them could translate neccessitamos or lastimon. So I think you need to recheck that.
I still think its mean that you won't just translate, but instead make me work!
Okay, so I did spell 'necesitamos' wrong. It is the "us" conjugation of 'necesito', or to need. And 'lastimon' needs an accent over the 'o', to make it the larger form of 'lastima'. "Que lastima" means "what a pity".
ReplyDeleteNow I said, "Necesititamos (We need) mirar (to watch) con ustedes (with you all), no es verdad? (Isn't that right?)
Si o No?
Si, yet you failed to spell it right, so how could I translate your illiteracy? Hmmm.
ReplyDeletewhew!27 comments.and I`m 28th!!!how WANDERBAH!Oh,and by the way,KERRIN,HEATHER,you left out ALL your commas. JUST RR-EE-MM-E-MM-BB-E-RRRRR,O.K.?
ReplyDeleteThank you, MANDY!! I cannot stand when people leave out commas. Even in the hymnal at church, it will drive me bonkers if the songwriter uses bad punctuation.
ReplyDeleteWell, what do you expect, they're writing a song, for pity's sake! You don't usually worry about punctuation when you're writing a SONG!!
ReplyDeleteBut I do use good punctuation myself...
Most of the time...
ReplyDeleteWe did not forget all our commas, in fact every single comment has a comma! We in no way forgot our commas. Trust me I have an associates degree in English, I for one would never mistake my punctuation!!
ReplyDeleteAny screaming yet, Sarah?
ReplyDeleteI told you, you would! Ha
You want a comma? here's a few, um, few lots.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen, not heard, the bird, thats blue, eat the wood pecker?
So Mandy did your family die yet? What happened to the soup? Did Nick eat it all before the car came?
TATA
Oh, dear, Heather the Comma Expert, I suppose you have not heard the tragic news of Mandy's family. They are all in the hospital in critical condition - although the doctor suspects that the reason for their near-death situation is because it was the soup that poisoned them, rather than the car that ran over them. Well, that's the last time I give them soup, I suppose.
ReplyDeleteKERRIN!!!! I finished the book. I did not scream. I GROWLED!!!! (My mom was on the phone, and a growl seemed more appropriate than a scream.)
ReplyDeleteGROWLED!! Oh dear, was it really that bad?
ReplyDeleteSarah, I think you are overreacting. Truly, you should take some tea and rest for a while. *smirk*
oh,yes.we are all dying here.sarah,lets reveiw my death wishes: I want an unsanded coffin with purple paint and bright pink trim.oh,and dont forget to offer cloudkit as a burnt offering. I leave my good-read books to you,sarah,and I leave my french vocabulary book to micheal,if he shall recieve it.
ReplyDeleteo.k.,now I am dead. dont forget to mourn!
ReplyDeletep.s. I will still loyaly comment in my death,of course.
ReplyDeleteWHY! WHY! WHY! Why,does this blog just talk about people who are DEAD but still post comment on here!....... It's like the case of the haunted blog!
ReplyDeleteNATE!dont scare away all the peoples on the blog! what are you thinking!uh,dont answer that,please?
ReplyDeleteI'm scared... Goodbye, Mandy. I will grace your tomb with garbanzo beans.
ReplyDeleteIt's not solely the haunted blog, Nate. Go read a couple entries up. This is ridiculous...
ReplyDeleteWe're getting close to 50 comments on this one post.
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeletethank-you,sarah.
ReplyDeleteSO... This is weird. Almost 50 and the title is " non-gogglers". Weird.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a nice mourning. Wake up soon.
*wink*
A n-nice mourning?
ReplyDeleteHAM: (Heather, for those of you who are wondering) you spelled googlers wrong. Especially since it isn't a word. You need to be careful with those.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you guys comment on MY blog anymore?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteBecause Sarah's is nicer?
Good point.
I comment on your blog. But you don't comment on mine.
ReplyDeletei CAN'T comment on your blog,remember? huh,at least nora fixed her blog.......
ReplyDeleteBut you haven't commented on my blog yet.
ReplyDeleteMANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can too comment on my blog! Ask Heather. And Nora!!! I am quite ashamed of you! I do too comment on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry,becky.I d-dident m-mean to.*sobing*
ReplyDeleteM-me n-n-neither! *sobbing harder and louder that Mandy*
ReplyDelete