Howdy, everyone. As you can see from my picture, today was another drizzly, cloudy Wednesday...and I dressed the part. I spent the day over at the Maiones, completing a unit study on Ambidexterity and Flexibility. Whew, that's a mouthful. Anyway, maybe tomorrow will be sunnier. I didn't mean to depress anyone - tomorrow will be bright, sunny, beautiful, glorious, etc. Of course.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Today is Another Rainy Wednesday
Howdy, everyone. As you can see from my picture, today was another drizzly, cloudy Wednesday...and I dressed the part. I spent the day over at the Maiones, completing a unit study on Ambidexterity and Flexibility. Whew, that's a mouthful. Anyway, maybe tomorrow will be sunnier. I didn't mean to depress anyone - tomorrow will be bright, sunny, beautiful, glorious, etc. Of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.
You were being pessimistic!!
ReplyDeleteOf course its going to be sunny!
Who took the picture?
You look like someone from..... The Love comes Softly Series.
Very nice picture. You know that you could smile.
ReplyDeleteHow long? Long.
" The fall alone will kill you."
so don't jump. Ok?
Tada, today is sunny. presto.
"Come to the firefly ball."
Jah? where is your Mam? is Dat there?
Well I hope you have a wonderfully-gut day!
So there. Take it back.
I can't smile. My face might crack.
ReplyDeleteI took the picture. Hey, she told me to. NO QUOTES!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWilly!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm coming.
"Willie" is the correct spelling, I believe. So...is this Willie LaHaye from the Love Comes Softly series, or is it Willie Oleson from Little House on the Prarie.
ReplyDeleteBoth most naturally. Cause she is one of many names. I see that I scard every one off. Typical. opps! Missed the door!
ReplyDeleteWhat.... I'm afraid I missed the joke.
ReplyDeleteMe too.
ReplyDeleteThat's Heather for you.
ReplyDeleteof course
ReplyDeleteLost in a crowd of one? Well I missed it too, so don't worry. Who is this Heather any way?
ReplyDeleteI'm lost in a crowd of negative one. (I'm not all there.) Right, Susan aka Heather?
ReplyDeleteYES,i do beleive HAM to be heather as well.
ReplyDelete