Well, sadly, the lecture series of May 2010 has drawn to an end. For pictures of Mr. and Mrs. Earnhart with all of the children in the congregation, visit the photo album page. (You will find pictures from the potluck this Sunday, too.) Click on any of the pics to make them larger.
L to R: Michael, Sophia, Katy, Nate, Amanda, Bekah, Jacob, Daniel, Sean, Me, Nick, Mrs. Earnhart, Hannah, Meredith, Holly, Piccolo, Mr. Earnhart, Emily, Rachel, Lilianna, Molly, James, Benjamin, Michael, Rachel, Anaja, Cole, Noah, Pamela, Lauren, Hope, Nora, Meredith, and Melissa.
ReplyDeleteI tried to list them in order, but it was very staggered, so good luck!
Note: Let me know if anyone wants a print of this picture - I have it saved on my computer.
ReplyDeleteActually, it's Hannah, Lukas, not Hannah, Meredith, Meredith was with me.
ReplyDeleteSarah- do you have a mailbox at the end of your drive way? Hope to see you early and late Friday!
ReplyDeleteHopefully it all works out.
Jah, we have a mailbox. Why? For getting letters from you. This is true. See ya Friday!
ReplyDeleteSee you when on Friday?!!
ReplyDeleteI want a return phone call, you already know that we can't call you, since we have to stand on one foot in the backyard, with a cell phone glued to our ear, hopping about, trying to find a good signal. Doesn't that paint a most humorous mental picture?!!
Either way, I want to know details, every detail, and I mean every!
Do you send out mail through the mailbox? Are you Sleepin' over Friday or not? See ya for ASL.
ReplyDeleteSigned
A.S.L.
Ha. It certainly does paint a great mental picture. I think maybe I won't call you, just to have a bit of fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, O ye smasher of yellow jackets, we do send out mail through the mailbox... occasionally.
Or partial smasher of yellow jackets.
ReplyDeleteFor those of you who don't understand, inside joke.
Kerrin, if she won't call you, I WILL.
and the backpack is STILL mine.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
ReplyDeleteHEY!!! That is completely unfair both of you! Keeping the backpack and not calling!!
ReplyDeleteFirst off Sarah, you know that will be my new phrase, I absolutely love it!!
Second I will get my backpack back.
I like that phrase........(I won't copy,so do'nt worry!)
ReplyDeleteHee, hee! Glad you like that phrase... only you and I know the context, eh, Kerrin?
ReplyDeleteAnd I can think of something to call you about, I will pick up the phone in a minute (or make Bekah do it), but until then I am satisfying myself with writing week-long letters about ten pages long.
And I do not doubt that you will get that backpack back.
The context will not be shared, will it Sarah?!!!
ReplyDeleteGood thing only you an I have knowledge of this.
WEEK-LONG LETTERS!! You are crazy, I haven't even started, although I will today.
You are right, I will get the back pack back, don't tell Rebekah.
Yes, I know you haven't started - I still haven't gotten any letters. Mom says to tell you you've been slacking! :)
ReplyDeleteThe context shall not be shared. That is the truth.
I know I'm crazy. I am reminded of it daily.
My dear girl (pardon the adjective) I do read this blog. I KNOW that you want the backpack back, and I am telling you that you will NEVER get it back. OR I will haunt you all your days and even after that.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you say to that?:)
I say that you stole it right out of my hands and it soley belongs to me. So if you want to haunt me, then dear girl go right ahead, for it shan't stop me!!
ReplyDeleteJah, only I can stop her when she's mad.
ReplyDeleteAre you mad, Kerrin?
ReplyDeleteAt me?
*running for my life*
Me mad, now why would you ask such a thing. I could never be mad at you. Don't fret I am not pretending, you don't have to run for your life.
ReplyDeleteI'm always running for my life. It's a state of mind with me.
ReplyDelete