Thursday, May 13, 2010
Survival, Weather, and a Concert
I have survived! I still don't know what illness I had, but whatever it was, it's gone now. And so, now I can post again! Today's weather was really quite nice. Much nicer than last night, when it couldn't decide whether or not to rain. And yes, the recital went well. I made it through the night with minimal humiliation. (Now, understand me correctly - I said 'minimal'.) Check out the Photo Album for pictures from the concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.
glad to hear ya lived!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am glad to hear you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks - me too!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah...me too, and NOT just for selfish reasons of my own.
ReplyDeleteHey, Sarah, the pictures are great, but where's mine....?
Just Kidding.
cool.
ReplyDelete