Yes. You are all shocked by the new background. I know, you're having trouble focusing on reading this post because you are so shocked. Well, let be just say that it's different. Which do you all like better? I'd be interested to know. Just vote by commenting below, using a random sentence in which at least half of the words begin with the same letter as the design you choose:
A: The Old Background
B: The New Background.
For instance, if I preferred the old, I would write "All alligators are ambidextrous, and anteaters adore apples." If I liked the new better, I would put something like "Burgers belong in barbecue, but baseballs belong with bats." It shouldn't make sense, but I would like to know which you prefer. Everyone should use the code name "Critic" under "Name/URL" so that no one knows who wrote which. Have fun... and please comment!!
Always argue angrily at anybody.
ReplyDeleteAlbeit aritchokes are atheists.
Angry ancestors allways answer Anonymous.
ReplyDeleteAunt Annie ate Arnie's ants!
Apparently all anticipate "A".
ReplyDeleteAlex ardently admires Alyss.
ReplyDeleteAllelujah, aren't all adjacent.
ReplyDeleteWell, here's a new one for you. A or B?
ReplyDeleteI still like the original. I guess I'll just have to go dig it up again.
ReplyDeleteAgreed!
ReplyDelete