Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone had a good time. I know I sure did. We went to Purgatory Chasms, bike riding, Beavertail, go-carting, parties, restaurants, and lots of other wonderful-gut, fun things. For pictures, I'll try to put some onto my Picture Album soon. (Makes sense, doesn't it? Pictures in the picture album.) I'm going to try and get a video up here, too, of Bekah and I in our go-carts. It was so much fun - and our first time ever. I went a little slow, because I could hardly reach the pedals, but I had a good time all the same. So what did you all do? I'd like to know, so comment away - you've no idea how much I like seeing that "comment" number going up and up and up.... I love reading everyone's two cents worth of input!!! So keep on commenting. I'll be nicer to you if you do.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone had a good time. I know I sure did. We went to Purgatory Chasms, bike riding, Beavertail, go-carting, parties, restaurants, and lots of other wonderful-gut, fun things. For pictures, I'll try to put some onto my Picture Album soon. (Makes sense, doesn't it? Pictures in the picture album.) I'm going to try and get a video up here, too, of Bekah and I in our go-carts. It was so much fun - and our first time ever. I went a little slow, because I could hardly reach the pedals, but I had a good time all the same. So what did you all do? I'd like to know, so comment away - you've no idea how much I like seeing that "comment" number going up and up and up.... I love reading everyone's two cents worth of input!!! So keep on commenting. I'll be nicer to you if you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.
I'll stay on your good side! Go-carts! Heres my THREE cents worth: Heather be good Heather be great Heather has a chocalate cake!
ReplyDeleteTADA
TATA
ha
Sounds fun.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Heather has first-hand experience with my BAD side, right, Mr. Lewin?
ReplyDeleteHey - Memorial Day pics are up!
ReplyDeleteIts about time, man my hand was like practically numb, no thanks to you!
ReplyDeleteHey, have you reminded your dad about camping yet, we are going to have to make reservations if we are going.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you get on your knees!
Yes, i have been on the bad side once. Lo Sentio.
ReplyDeleteWhen was that, again? Jog my memory. Oh, you mean the time you pushed me off the roof? Jah. I was pretty mad.
ReplyDeleteYeah, face heated in coal hot embers! That was bad!
ReplyDeleteNo kiddin'.
ReplyDeleteI can still see it... your arms batting the air to regain balance... then SPLOOSH!! you fell right into the pool!!!
ReplyDeleteI finally translated that peice of paper you gave me. Half of it made no sense!! You'll have to tell me what it was suppost to say!
ReplyDeleteOK?
Okay - but I thought that by now you'd have realized that I don't make any sense.
ReplyDeleteYeah I did. Like the pink donut is crying! That is part of what it translated! Weird!
ReplyDeleteI certainly am odd, ain't so?
ReplyDelete