Here is a video of one of my favorite songwriters/singers - Heidi Talbot, singing her most famous song called If You Stay. Although she's not famous at all, she's a fantastic Celtic singer and songwriter, and her songs (the ones I've heard, anyhow) are all clean. I like to learn the singers and groups of my favorite genre of music, Celtic, and I now know every group from John Doyle (who wrote Caledonia) to Five Men and a Dog. And now, Heidi Talbot onstage with
Whoops! That should be FOUR Men and a Dog.
ReplyDeleteIf you are like me and love Scotch, Irish, Welsh, etc. landscapes, I would recommend that you take a peek in the music header at the links Down By the Sally Gardens and Wild Mountain Thyme, which both have stunning photo slideshow accompaniments.
ReplyDelete'if you stay' is a weird name.I dident listen to the song because nate is right here,telling me how much I've been on this blog and how I "Realy need to get off right now because dads gonna be home soon so you'd better get off or else he's gonna be mad."(which he's not)
ReplyDeleteBefore you listen to that one, take a listen to Slainte na nEanach under the music header - now that's Irish!!!
ReplyDeleteTell Nate to lighten up - I'm on this thing for about forty-five minutes a day and I'm not getting yelled at!
ReplyDeletePS - if he doesn't want to lighten up, he can yell at me instead. :)
Mandy, if you think THAT'S a weird name, you don['t want to hear some of my titles!
ReplyDeleteHey, everyone! You can comment now on the new pages! (Such as picture album, music, poetry to ponder, etc.)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Noie, for helpin' me with that. :)
ReplyDeletegood girl, Noie!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Sarah, and I am glad you think I'm a good girl Bekah.
ReplyDeleteSarah, if you want to change the address bar, you know what mean, like yours is "oursissies", I know how to now, if you want me to tell or show you sometime.
ReplyDeleteWANTED!
ReplyDeletesomeone who can paint fancy writing on walls-like scriptures-in my room when we move to maine.
Rebekah and Amanda I did not Mean it in a mean way when I said to get off the blog.
ReplyDeleteIt was just because my Dad was coming home and wanted to Relax,so I thought maybe if Amanda was on the computer(not the blog in pacific)it would not give him a nice welcoming feeling.so I apoligize if it came out the wrong way.
P.S.Rebekah,I will NEVER EVER yell at you! and being on a blog for more than 45 minutes a day is not a bad thing at all,it just matters what the timing is.and besides I am starting to like this blog too.
I meant not a nice welcoming feeling
ReplyDeleteYou're forgiven! :)
ReplyDeletewe forgive you,nate.
ReplyDeleteHi, Mandy!
ReplyDeleteI forgive you too, Nate. Just don't yell at Mandy anymore. 'kay?
ReplyDeleteHey, I'll take the job. But why on earth do you want fancy writing on your walls? Expound.
ReplyDeletePS - if you don't know what expound is, ask me or use a dictionary.
I think I'll add another advertisement:
ReplyDeleteWanted: Someone brave enough and foolish enough to come and match socks for my mom. She'll pay ten dollars for it, but I only need one more person. So, if you want to risk being buried by socks, apply!
Rebekah-
ReplyDeleteSock matching is easy, count me in. I once was the king of matching socks (or queen).
How are you feeling about the recital?
don't mention it to me...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I think there is some terrible spirit trying to interfere in my calling you. First Mom needs the phone, then my grandmother calls, and I didn't know how to put you on hold!
I sent you a letter today, and you can come help, but if Heather wants to as well, she can. It will go faster!
And I did not send you anything. Postage stamps are very expensive, and paper doesn't grow on trees, you know...
ReplyDeleteWhy don't people go on mine and Rebekah's blogs anymore?
ReplyDeleteI do.but sad to say,nora,I am still not able to go on your blog.Que lastima........
ReplyDeleteSame here. Also, I'M the king of matching socks!
ReplyDeleteDon't let that fool of a sister trick you.
HA
Shocking!
ReplyDeleteNora, you changed the html code for your blog... what is it now?
ReplyDeleteNow it's "wheretherosesbloom"
ReplyDeleteinteresting........but that still dos'ent tell me how to get onto your blog.
ReplyDeleteSorry it's actually called "where the journey begins", so what you do is, you type "www.wherethejourneybegins.blogspot.com in the address bar. And it should take you to my blog and I fixed it, so you should be able to get to it.
ReplyDeleteAHA! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome.
ReplyDeleteSarah I have been trying and trying to delete this one comment I made and it won't let me, do you know why?
ReplyDeleteNope! Sorry.
ReplyDeleteThis makes 32 comments on this one post. Ye-eow.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that this post is almost off my wall - it's taking up too much room.
ReplyDelete