Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pictures are up!


Never before seen pictures - behind the scenes from Rachael's costume party.

Yes, I know it was a long time ago, but I felt like putting up new pictures, and this is what I came up with.

24 comments:

  1. Dost thou mean blurry?
    That was fun, I tell you, we should do it again. What about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do, sorry, I am tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um........ I got up early this morning and what do you mean by "wherefore"? Bekah, has this happened before that we are both on at the same time? And please comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did if thou shalt look closely at thy post entitled "Beautiful weather" and the like. And I also voted on thy poll. SO THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, I already posted a comment back on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm headed over there right now. Bi-bi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not fair, Sarah, I was going to put up pictures from the costume party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! Still do it - I want to see some more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still post pictures, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on figuring out who that was by yourself, Nora!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey,whats-a thats suppoused-ta mean-a?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, what are you saying?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah- Waht did your Aunt go as?

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Aunt Donna went as someone in the 30's. (We were supposed to represent certain time periods.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah,she was dressed in 30's style,allright.poodle skirt and all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was great, Kerrin. Next time you and Heather can come too! (if I can ever persuade you guys to do it)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do NOT dress up, it is against my religion. I am very sorry to have to inform you of this.
    I will tell my priest you wished to speak to him. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many things are against your religion, I have noticed, and blackmail is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.