Well, I haven't been on in a while, have I? Hello everyone! This is everybody's busiest part of the year, I'm thinking. End of school for most people. (Yes, I'm still working at it. And will be for a while, I daresay.) Beginning of vacation season. Hm.. for me it's just nice that summer is finally here. I can hardly wait to open the pool - we've been getting some pretty hot days recently and a swim would be welcomed. Also I'm looking forward to planting my garden. Lots of cucumbers and onions and tomatoes and lettuce and broccoli and zucchini and summer squash and HOT PEPPERS! I love my little spicy peppers. Really spicy - the spicier the better, of course! Mmm! Come over sometime and I'll let you try some - if you're brave enough! Oh, and this year my apple tree is doing really well. I think it may become the family apple tree, because the others aren't looking so fine and dandy. They're looking rather dead. *sniff!* And the blueberries and raspberries and stawberries are doing well too. Summer is here!
I only have one thing to say, and it has nothing to do with the post. PUT UP SOME MORE PICTURES!!!! Like the wonderbarr bowling incident! There is food for thought!
ReplyDeleteAh! She has no clue as to what I am saying, how sad! Well that is good, because you said it was bad, wait I said it was bad! I want a pund of rust delivered to my front door, WHAT?!!! You need and address, why just put on my front door! You don't need an address for that!
My oh my, look what YOUR cat brought in!!!!
AAARRGGGHHHH!! get it out of here, SARAH!!
He/she, IT, brought in a huge polka-dotted red all over, mad neighbor!!!
IT, dumped a large bucket of yellow/ lime green paint all over him!!
HELP!!
He has huge Heather, hundreds of hippos!!
Hurry, the hurricane.... hel...p.... *static*
HEY!!!
ReplyDeleteH-Heather? Are y-you o-okay?
ReplyDeleteCraft damaged, lost a wing, take a message. To Katy, tell her, that I will see her, If she asks of a Friday night, I shall ask too. Also, that she better start practicing. ....don't.. forget.....the.... Almo!
ReplyDeleteR-regarding.. y-y-your q-question, maybe.. if you w-w-write!
I....comply... *static*
*losing of communication*
hello,Garbanzo beans!!your guy's fish are our friends
ReplyDeleteNoah! Good for you, little man! You tell it to them.
ReplyDeleteFish are food?! Fish? I hardly see 'em,they must be dead, they don't make a noise! Such sad sweet sorrow!! Sorry about the camera, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteI shall weep terribly for it.
Hey, Are you having bible study the second and third week of July?
If so, let me know!
They aren't dead! Fish should be seen and not heard, we are told.
ReplyDeleteYeah, keep weeping. I'll join you once the horror of it truly hits me.
I think we do have the study on those nights. Why do ya ask?
WELL... Katy wants me to come over, along with sleeping over, that way she can sleep over and see me! Long story! I'll tell you next time I see you! OK?
ReplyDeleteI shall come to your house and thuroughly clean out all your rooms, so be ready! Hannah's room is first! Then we can sock match,ok?
OK.
gtg mayday! ( my plane is crashing! that was a false warning by the way.)
Whew! You scare me, Agent L!
ReplyDeleteWhen does that NOT happen? Agent L is not a good pilot. CQD...CQD...CQD....SOS...SOS...SOS...and all those good distress calls. If, of course, you happen to have a wireless telegraph system in your dying plane.
ReplyDelete(for those of you who are clueless, CQD stands for Come Quick, Danger.)
my new blog address bar is "norataylorsblog", I'll try not to change it again soon.
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you Rebekah! I see Sarah is a person of very few words!!!! Oh well, I guess we all are quiet once a day!
ReplyDeleteFEW WORDS!?! What gave you that impression? I promise to talk your ear off the next time we see you.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't dare her Heather, she just might do it! (I know from experience...)
ReplyDeleteI DARE you!
ReplyDeleteI guess my dare didn't work! Well, goes to show who's the one with the lesser of... of... maybe i'm lookin for the word, guts! Maybe, maybe not.
ReplyDelete