Sunday, June 6, 2010

Prayers for a Brother

I have some serious new to relate. Michael Reeves is currently in the hospital with possible appendicitis. Ach, now I can relate to what he's going through. Anyway, he's had a fever above one hundred degrees since Thursday night, and today Miss Laura took him to the Urgent Care this afternoon. The doctors sent him over to the ER for some testing. Please pray for him - it's no fun, as some of you know. I pray that, Lord willing, he'll get through it with minimal discomfort.

14 comments:

  1. Good news! I've heard that it's not appendicitis, but only some viral thing that isn't serious! Praise be to God! (This is what Mom learned on Facebook, so I can't be sure, but still! Thank God!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear he is recovered, almost. I know people in hight places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short for a spy called Lewin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you don't, i'm still right here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I will sneak up on you sometime and then... Gotcha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine.. But you must catch me with my back to you, I dare you to try it! I'll bbe ready!
    HA

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you guys don't seem extremely sympathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT?!!!! And Sarah, i will ddo that. THAT was an accident on the missspelling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *wink* I shouldn't be so mean to you, Sammy. I apologize for my uncouth-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You better, missy! Sarah sweet? Sorry, Sarah shall surely say sorry to Sammy. Mean? Well, I'll think about that, but from now on, be louder in you singing. No back talkin', young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah says sorry to Sammy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.