Sunday, August 1, 2010

Updates in Progress

Check the pages for updates!

I know I haven't posted a whole lot throughout the summer months, but since we're not going to WI this year I'm going to try and be a bit more diligent in doing so. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. you make it sound as if -not that I can believe it- that you were...were...HAPPY..that we wern't a-goin to wisconsin.*Totaly fake Sniffles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she is happy! Oh well, can't allways be happy to be bored. Long is short is you think about it for elebinteen minutes!
    Agree?
    Well I don't know if you do or you don't, I just know that I'm stuck at the top of a roller coaster in New Zealand! So if you take the chance, drop by! In a helicopter of coarse! (I like them better.) Make sure it's a red helicopter, it's my favorite color, I want to be saved by my favorite color! Adios, I'll just wait right here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what you just said.(No Joke)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho, well, I'm glad to say I am a translator of Heather-eze. What she said is that if you have a helicopter that is red then you are more than welcome to drop by her house in New Zealand, but otherwise leave her to fade away in the land down under.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beast! Your translation was only half true! Baldwin is half the country you will serve.
    Twins are a unknown happening, triplets explains it all!
    This is what life is about, Mandy. Weirdness, you either take it or let it stare you in the face the rest of your life while everyone around you trys to make a laughing stock of themselves by doing it. Does that make sense?
    By the way, that rollercoaster that I was on was not in New Zealand, more like Gucamoley. Ever been to Chewandswallow? Well I beleive you should pat me a visit in that bluse SUV in Charlston, MASS! That would be surprising under that helicopter of yours!
    WHUNK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, i just looked at the comment I made and realized how miss spelled some of it became!'SORRY

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm-hmm.you bet 'cha!
    (woo-hoo!)

    GTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.