Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Palm Trees and Pinching

Palm trees and pinching. The two highlights of my trip to FL. (Well, I suppose being pinched wasn't such a highlight, but it looked good with the "palm tree" title.
Well! There are pictures of our trip in the photo album. PALM TREES AND ALL! I couldn't stop exclaiming over them -they were so exotic!
Being in Pensacola was... strange. Very. Most of the people looked very Florida-y, if you know what I mean. Little bobbed hair, exotic dresses of pinks and reds and oranges, and high heels. The PCA style, I guess.
Also the accent was WONDERFUL!!! I wanted to go places just to listen to people talk. "Y'all have a nice day, now." WHEW! I love it.
We saw two exotic animals: a coyote and an armadillo. Okay, so they were dead on the side of the road, but hey! It still counts. Just ask Miss Laura about her moose adventure...
I suppose I will go on chattering all day if you let me, so adios! And if you want your ear talked off, mention airports to me and I'll fly into an indignant mood. I still don't know whether I like them or not.
All that to say, look at the photo album and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Also, if you're looking for a wunderbaar-gut movie, see the "music" page for the "Saving Sarah Cain" movie trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find those pictures absolutely horrid!!! Who gave you permission to blackmail innocent children on your website, and create false truths about them. Pinching, licking, eating?!?! I do think not, you are causing quite a ruckus. Just you wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sneaking suspicion about who "Anonymous" is! Kerrin...

    False truths, eh? The ruckus is well-deserved, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beleive you have the wrong Anonymous! Try again! Yes, false truths! Indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaking suspicion, eh? That sounds suspicious. Though I suppose someone who puts horrid pictures of innocent people on a blog without their knowledge, is sneaky!!
    Yes, False Truths!! It well may be deserved, but what's coming will be even more so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I can certainly see that Sarah does not come on this often! Ho hum. I suppose she's just too busy, seeing how she DIDN'T go to WI! *glare* You said you'd put somethings up, I guess you can't keep THAT promise! Oh well, if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride. Although I am not a beggar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am perfectly ashamed of you, SARAH SUTHERLAND!! You have not posted anything in over a month!! You said you would, because you weren't going to WI. You haven't started school so that can't be an excuse, have your friends been bothering you again? Oi, tell them you have important things to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.