I know, I know. I promised lots of posts describing our summer, "Since we aren't going to WI this year, I'll make lots of posts, etc., etc." Well, sorry to say, this is the first time I've posted all summer! But really, I liked my blog a lot better when it was simpler. This new design thing is sort of messing me up. (Fellow bloggers? Can you relate to me here?) So even though it's very time-consuming and boring, I will try to get back that "clean linen" look. Joy! And maybe then I'll be more motivated to post. No promises, however - I guess I'm preaching to the choir when I say that homeschoolers are busy during the school year just as much as those in public school!
She's sorry? Genuinely sorry? Hmm...I'll debate it. Though I'm not a blogger, I understand the reasoning behind getting things complicated, could make it uncomplicated, eh? Hence the un. Yes, you are preaching to the choir, though I guess it could be helpful if any of us were actually in a choir. All well, guess we'll settle for less than half best.
ReplyDeleteNext time, no promises!!
That was the most confusing comment I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeletep.s.
ReplyDeletewhat does preaching to the choir mean?
It means she is telling the people that already know about it or are excluded from what she is saying. But instead of just saying that, she used the phrase, hence the confusion.
ReplyDeleteI like the word "Hence", it sounds very interesting. Hence, hence, HENCE!!!! Anyways, you understand what I am getting at, no es verdad?