Saturday, September 18, 2010

Split Skirts


As you all know, I absolutely detest wearing pants. Sometimes, however, it simply isn't practical to wear dresses/skirts. (For instance, try riding a bicycle in a dress! It's not impossible, but whew! It's hard!) So finally I've found a modest alternative! These "pants" are really "split skirts", in other words, they're skirts with seams sewn in the middle as you would find in pants. They allow the modesty of a skirt with the freedom of pants. I haven't tried these yet, but I'm hoping to order a pair from a shop I found online called Vessels of Mercy. They have a great selection of jumpers, skirts, "modesty vests", and aprons. Check out the website sometime! I really enjoyed browsing it.

1 comment:

  1. its not hard to ride a bicycle with a dress on. I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.