Sunday, September 19, 2010

Polar Plunge!!!

Today, in the middle of September, Anaja, Hannah and I decided to go in the pool. Why? I have no idea! The water was so cold!!!! I pinched Anaja and she didn't even feel it - we went numb super fast. Then I had a "brilliant" idea. Since we were freezing cold anyway, I had Bekah bring out the whole freezer bucket filled with ice cubes! We dumped them in and swam around with them. It was a really weird experience, but all the same I'm glad we did it. Sometimes it's fun to just be wacky! Pictures coming soon... check the photo album because I might just add them on to the pictures that are already there.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, that was a bit strange, in fact, I don't think I've ever done that, though it's felt like there was ice cubes floating around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jah, I should know - I've watched you shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H-m-m...Sometimes I wonder,sarah.(though I'm only saying that to be funny.Actually,I think it whould be great to "swim with the Ice"!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.