Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 2011!

And we have bid 2010 farewell, welcoming in the new year of 2011! Yay! While waiting for Angela to send me those pictures from Missouri, I decided to post a few different ones from Family Day, New Years, and the recent snowstorm. So remember to check out the photo album when you get the chance!
The picture here was taken while waiting for the ball to drop on December 31, 2010. At around... 11:58 or so, I think. Not a single sleepy face in sight.... *wink*
All that to say: take a peek at the photo album - cause updated pictures are coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. Ok, Going over there now. Oh, and I got some nice blackmail pictures of Katy off Kerrin computer, really good ones. Ah, you can tell her for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Three cheers for blackmail! Send em to me, won't'cha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thief, she didn't even ask me for them!
    BTW, there are no pics from the snowstorm...they will be up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jah, I'm posting pictures as I can. In groups, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did realize that...I was being impatient...es dutt mir leed.
    Denki for putting them up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...she got it right. Congratulations!! Yay!!
    Gern geschehen yourself, narrisch maedel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.