Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Ever heard that quote? Well, I like it. I remember when we were little we used to love playing in the rain. We would get into our "swimming suits" and wait outside for hours if there was a sign of a cloud! Then we'd splash in the puddles and have the best time. Sometimes it's nice just to be able to enjoy the little, simpler things in life that most folks just skip over. There's another quote that says: "Those who think that sunshine is pure happiness haven't danced in the rain." Remember to appreciate the little things!

5 comments:

  1. Denki! I like that quote a lot, it is very true.
    And yes, dancing in the rain can be lots of fun, those puddles hold more enjoyment than most people think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that you enjoy them a little too much, jah? Splashing other people is quite beastly, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beastly, but fun.
    Eat celary and you get string. Eat potatoes and you got FF, and chips, more chips, potatoes raw, chips, and FF, and chips and and WOW POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you like them?
    HAM?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh,HAM is in disguise.she thinks that,by writing her name backwords,SHE CAN FOOL US ALL!
    ahhh,but little does she know I,Ahem,Am Talented at reading backwords!!

    MWAH HHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
    ahem.

    um,getting back to the topic:I like playing in rain puddles!:)
    (I also like playing in mud puddles,too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I guess I'll have to do better next time, Mandy. Sorry you figured it out so soon. I'll do better next time.
    Mud puddles are good, but I think mud balls are funner. Dontcha?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.