Monday, February 1, 2010

Hannah's New Jumper

For my younger readers, and for those of you who have younger siblings, I recently made a jumper for my ten-year-old sister, Hannah, and I would be glad to make an identical one for you! The one I made was green with a white pattern on it. It had crossing straps in the back, with the traditional jumper straps in the front, attached by blue buttons. I made a matching bow to go with it. I will try to post a picture of it soon. If you are interested in ordering one, please talk to me as you get the chance.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like one!!! :) They sound really cute. Hurry up and post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably be able to post a picture by Thursday or Friday, whenever Hannah decides to wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Finally I have pictures of this jumper. They are embedded in the "Hannah's New Jumper Pics" post. (You can search it on my Google search engine)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.