For those of you who enjoy watching the BBC period drama series Lark Rise to Candleford, I happily inform you that in exactly fifteen days the second season will be released! I have already reserved the CD's on Netflix. If you haven't yet watched them, but you enjoyed watching Cranford, Wives and Daughters, or Pride and Prejudice, then I would highly recommend this series to you.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Lark Rise to Candleford, Season Two
For those of you who enjoy watching the BBC period drama series Lark Rise to Candleford, I happily inform you that in exactly fifteen days the second season will be released! I have already reserved the CD's on Netflix. If you haven't yet watched them, but you enjoyed watching Cranford, Wives and Daughters, or Pride and Prejudice, then I would highly recommend this series to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting "An Old Fashioned Girl"! Please leave a comment if you wish, and feel free to follow me! Have a great day.
All right, everyone, it's February 5th and the Series is released in twelve days!
ReplyDeleteAnd the date is now February 13th (Happy Birthday, Benjamin) and we have only four days! Clear your Netflix queue!
ReplyDeleteThis'll be good!
ReplyDeleteYes, it will be good...especially since Philip and Sir Tim are gone!
ReplyDeleteAnd Alfy is still there!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Alf!
ReplyDeleteAll right, people! It's finally released! Clear your queues!
ReplyDelete