
This Saturday we went on our first kayaking trip of the year! We went with the Reeves family and Anaja. For those of you who live here in RI, you know what a perfect day it was for being out on the water. We had a great time, and hopefully this will only be the first of many more canoeing excursions! Bring on the summer weather! Click on the picture for more photos!
My dad came home today with a new double-person kayak! I'd never seen one before - they're pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteI tried to see more pictures, but it said I couldn't unless I had a facebook account, which I don't.
ReplyDeleteOops - sorry about that! I'll put one on the sidebar of the group.
ReplyDeleteNo, everybody, I don't have a Facebook account,either. I have better things to do with my time! :)
ReplyDeleteAs do I. Did you enjoy your self? -Heather
ReplyDelete