Baby Robbins has arrived! He has no name as of yet, but if he looks anything like his sister, he'll be the cutest thing this side of the Mississippi! (Of course, every baby is.)
Join the club...get a fifteen-year membership free! (or for a twenty-year membership come clean my room for me.)But let no people by the names of Kerrin or Heather get any ideas that I am lazy...for you WILL regret it!
When we were very young (we would never do this nowadays, of course; we're far above that) my Mom used to send us off to clean our room, and we would drag our feet a little and go kinda slow. One day she decided enough was enough and announced, "In fifteen minutes, whatever is left on this floor is getting thrown away." and left us all with our mouths hanging open. Fifteen minutes later she came into the room to see the three of us all scrambling around trying to pile everything on the beds. (Hint: Do not try this at home. It didn't work for us.)
No, it didn't work at all. I'm laughing hysterically over it now, and I'm sure my family thinks I'm weird...which they wouldn't be very far off the mark.
Sarah,ya know the babys name? its.............. THOMAS HENRY.
ReplyDeleteYup, Thomas Henry Robbins, and he looks so much like Mr. Steve.
ReplyDeleteyou have seen him?when?
ReplyDeleteHello?hmm,guess I missed her.
ReplyDeleteuh,sarah,you might want to fix your clock.its off. your clock says that its 4:00,my clock says that its 7:05. DIFFERENCE?
ReplyDeleteLet me answer for you.....YES.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen him person, just in pictures.
ReplyDeleteMy clock is wrong too, how do you fix it?
ReplyDeletedepends,what kind of clock do you have?
ReplyDeleteUm...... I don't know, what do you mean?
ReplyDeleteJah, if anyone knows how to change the clocks, let me know! I have no clue.
ReplyDeleteJoin the club...get a fifteen-year membership free! (or for a twenty-year membership come clean my room for me.)But let no people by the names of Kerrin or Heather get any ideas that I am lazy...for you WILL regret it!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'll come clean your room for free!
ReplyDeleteHannah's better be clean, or else.
Hannah's room? Clean?
ReplyDeleteTell me when that happens...I will write it down as a rare phenomena.
ReplyDeleteOh, and be careful what you say, Heather, or I might take you up on that offer....
ReplyDeletewhen mrs.donna helps clean,thats a when,thats a when.....
ReplyDeleteHee, hee!
ReplyDeleteWhen my mom cleans, she cleans! So Rebekah watch out!
ReplyDeleteyou mean that when she cleans you can never find what you were looking for?I know the feeling..........
ReplyDeleteWhen we were very young (we would never do this nowadays, of course; we're far above that) my Mom used to send us off to clean our room, and we would drag our feet a little and go kinda slow. One day she decided enough was enough and announced, "In fifteen minutes, whatever is left on this floor is getting thrown away." and left us all with our mouths hanging open. Fifteen minutes later she came into the room to see the three of us all scrambling around trying to pile everything on the beds. (Hint: Do not try this at home. It didn't work for us.)
ReplyDeleteNo, it didn't work at all. I'm laughing hysterically over it now, and I'm sure my family thinks I'm weird...which they wouldn't be very far off the mark.
ReplyDeletenor would they with me.
ReplyDeleteI thought not.
ReplyDelete